Banners

我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally... I'm Back... =D

Long Time Din updated my blog dy...
the main reason is....

NO MORE INTERNET AT MY HOME... 

T_T
happen many things this few month...
started work...
nt kena bully...
/.\
nt  i bully student bt student bully me...
we can fight lagi...
bt nxt month thy wil be change tuition...
feel happy bt feel sad too...
without thm,
whole tuition center will be bored...
bt if thm here,
i kena bully n kena gek sei...
/.\


16.04.2012

help CCC celebrate birthday early.. 
bought magic candle 4 her... xDD 


cake 4 CCC  <3


My Love... xDDD 

I Will Miss You When You Go PLKN... =D



Friend 4ever... =D


frienship never Change... =D


Ntg Can Change Our Friendship... =)


I Will Miss all of you!!! =)



分别时刻总是那么快到来,

真舍不得....





I Wish The Time Wont Pass So Fast.. 


But Seems It Cant... 


='D





Memorable Time ♥

Memorable Time ♥